Friday, August 15, 2008

Rajastan Road kill

2 dogs
1 cow (white)
1 Camel (The Indian camel's are much healthier looking than the camel's in the middle east).

So, yesterday I'm walking around the streets of beautiful Udaipur and have just drank a tasty and refreshing mango juice box, 20 US cents. All finished I carry the box around, down the street, up the street looking for a trash can. Since I've been a little kid and was a boy scout I was always taught to leave places cleaner than when you first got there...i.e pick up trash and throw yours away. However in India there are no trash cans, you ask people where a trash can is and hold up the juice box and they take it from you and throw it on the ground.

I'll report back when I find a city trash can. There have been many nice pails in our hotel rooms.

1 comment:

hot mama said...

You are such a good boy. Looking for a trash can in India. How precious. Dr. Marcy would be proud